Colorado is a winter wonderland at the moment! Living in the mountains means going outside is quite an adventure. I’m not going to lie, I love it!
Winter is glorious because its the time of year that most of the animal kingdom is resting, recuperating, and generally being cozy. We are the lucky ones that get to choose to.
I love the mix of coziness and rest with the choice to go adventure once in a while.
Welcome to winter!
Why Don’t You….
- Curl up with a cup of your favorite tea and watch your favorite holiday movies
- Snuggle up with your bae next to a crackling fire…. and roast chestnuts over the open flames
- Sip a wonderful wine on the couch with comfy throw and a good book
- Spend your evenings re-watching all of the Harry Potter movies
- Dash out to the hot tub and glory in the shock of the hot water after your run through the cold
- Go on a brisk morning walk regardless of how cold it is…. maybe grab a to-go coffee or tea to keep your fingers toasty
- Pop outside with your favorite person for a quick snowball fight before running back inside to warm up next to the fire
- Turn up your favorite tunes and dance around your kitchen while you’re baking
I hope you all are having an amazing, festive holiday season so far!